Holder: International Learning Authority, S.L.
Address: Pallars, 99, desk 33, 08018 Barcelona
Contact: +34 902 996 271
This company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with the fiscal identification number B65745945
Terms and Conditions for users of this website
International Learning Authority, S.L. provides information about the type of activity, products, and services it carries out.
- The information provided in this website must be considered by the user as an introduction and should not be used as the basis for decision-making. International Learning Authority, S.L. accepts no responsibility for the proven use of the information to that effect, and it must be specifically understood, in accordance with prevailing legislation in Spain, that the information is not intended for those users acting under other jurisdictions of States requiring the compliance of other requirements to make available, divulge, or advertise technological services and/or products.
- International Learning Authority, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify, or delete information contained in the website of International Learning Authority, S.L., and can even restrict or deny access to this information without prior notice. Particularly, International Learning Authority, S.L. reserves the right to delete, restrict, or deny access to its website in the event that technical difficulties arise due to circumstances beyond the control of International Learning Authority, S.L. which it deems to diminish or breach security standards adopted for the proper operating of the website.
- Under no circumstances will International Learning Authority, S.L. be held liable for losses, damages, or harm that may arise as a result of accessing and using this website, including, but not limited to, those incurred in data processing. Neither shall International Learning Authority, S.L. be held liable for any damages that may be caused by the improper use of this website, and, under no circumstances, for breakdowns, interruptions, outages, or faults in telecommunications.
- International Learning Authority is not responsible for the truthfulness, integrity, or updating of that information that it has not authored and for which outside sources are stated, nor for the content of other websites linked by hyperlink from the website of International Learning Authority, S.L., which are merely provided to the user as alternative sources of information and are governed by the terms and conditions of use required by the holders of said websites. Therefore, International Learning Authority, S.L. does not accept any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise as a result of using this information. Under no circumstances shall these hyperlinks be considered to be a recommendation, sponsorship, or dissemination by International Learning Authority, S.L. of the information, products and/or services or, in general, the contents owned by third parties and offered or disclosed by them in any way.
- International Learning Authority, S.L. shall not be held responsible for any possible discrepancies that may temporarily arise between its printed documents and the electronic version thereof online.
- This entire website, i.e. the elements comprising it (texts, images, trademarks, logos, audio files, software files, color schemes, etc.) as well as the structure, selection, and order of its contents, are protected by copyright laws and cannot be used, reproduced, distributed, modified, communicated publicly, lent, transformed, or disclosed in any way without express authorization.
- Logging onto this website does not grant the user the right or ownership over any of the copyrights or patent rights to the contents hosted on this website.
International Learning Authority, S.L. reserves the right to take legal action against users who violate or breach copyright and/or patent rights.
Data protection policy
At International Learning Authority, S.L. we guarantee our clients’ data protection. The website www.inlea.com, does not automatically recognize any data pertaining to the identity of its website visitors.
In those cases that users wish to request information concerning our services and products, or desires to respond to a job announcement by sending a professional résumé or via forms hosted on the website of International Learning Authority, S.L., the corresponding personal information will have to be gathered in order to process his or her request.
All this data is treated with the utmost confidentially and is only used for the purposes for which it was requested, in accordance with the Spanish Data protection Act and other prevailing legal standards. Users may consult, modify, or delete his/her data by submitting a request in writing to International Learning Authority, S.L., at Avda. Diagonal 539, 5º izq., 08029 Barcelona, Spain, noting the reference “Personal Data.”
© International Learning Authority, S.L
All rights reserved.